Our high-quality and long-established orthodontic practice seeks an orthodontic associate to work 4-6 days per week at their Thunder Bay location. Our 8-opp practice is fully staffed and ready for an ambitious go-getter with a great chairside manner. Our goal is to provide exceptional patient care, preserve and evolve the patient-doctor relationship, foster an inclusive culture, and fully support our team members. We strive to ensure quality patient care and create a positive and supportive environment for our orthodontic team members and doctors. This is a great opportunity for new and younger orthodontic specialists looking to become a practice owner. Come join us!
Our team would ALSO welcome a fly-in/fly-out orthodontist – let us know your schedule – we can help fill it!
We will provide strong mentorship by experienced doctors. We will help new and younger orthodontists build skills and provide the support necessary for a successful practice career and work-life balance.
Benefits of joining us:
- Continued ownership of the patient relationships
- Administrative and systems infrastructure and support (HR, Finance, IT)
- Financial value
- Team training and development
- Operations strategy, treatment planning, and clinical excellence programs and resources
- New and younger doctor mentorship
- Becoming part of an active community of like-minded doctors who strive to make a positive impact on the specialty of orthodontics
This orthodontic office uses:
Digital Model Printers
Apply today! Email Kimberly@associatesondemand.com